cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduler or Process Alert?

HarishM2
Level 6
Hi every one,   Is any one tried schedule Alert or Process Alert mentioned in "v6 Data Sheet - Monitoring" Documentation . I was aware of Custom Alerts but how can I use Process Alert and Schedule Alert. I didn't find any options in Control room to send an alert. Currently we are using 6.3 version? Is any one aware of how to use these options   
5 REPLIES 5

EstherSchulz
Level 2
Hi, You need to go to the System Tab, go into the Users und right click on a user is the list on the right. It will give you the option ""Configure Process Alerts"", Schedule alerst are also configured there. The second tab in the new window opening. Hope that helps you. BR

david.l.morris
Level 15
You can also run this in a shortcut: ""C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate\Automate.exe"" /sso /alerts /dbconname ""name of connection here"" or just: ""C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate\Automate.exe"" /sso /alerts Then look for a system tray icon called Blue Prism Process Alert Monitor, right click on it, and click Configure Alerts.

Dave Morris, 3Ci at Southern Company

HarishM2
Level 6
Hi David/eschulz,   Thanks for your response. Do you guys know how I can Automate failed scheduler for every 10 minutes til it went successfully and run the process?   Thanks 

Hi David/Esther
We are also facing issue on scheduler . We  are using 6.3 version and below are the steps we are following for scheduler

1.Login Process

2.Main Process

3.log out 

Scheduler is able to login successfully but it is failing in the main process and throwing error some thing like this:

TASK  name(Main Process ]  threw an exception. Timed out waiting for all sessions to start.  

is there any Solution to fix this?

------------------------------
Harish kumar Mogulluri
RPA Developer
Federal Reserve Bank
America/New_York

I replied in your main post for this: https://community.blueprism.com/communities/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?GroupId=91&MessageKey=9b00bfe6-19b5-4ed1-bf05-2b157f08cd9e&CommunityKey=3743dbaa-6766-4a4d-b7ed-9a98b6b1dd01&tab=digestviewer&ReturnUrl=%2fcommunities%2fallrecentposts

Dave Morris
3Ci @ Southern Company
Atlanta, GA

Dave Morris, 3Ci at Southern Company