cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling BOT is not running and gives Operation has timed out Error

GuptaKancharla1
Level 3
Hi, When I am running the Login process from LoginAgent for scheduling a BOT machine. But I could see couple of times Operation has timed out error and not able to perform further until restart the BOT machine. Could you help me on what scenarios this error will come? Is there any solution to recover from this error as every time client not accepting to restart the production machines?   This is very urgent as it is impacting to client delivery. please let us know if you need any further information.  thanks
4 REPLIES 4

JoshuaKingsley
Level 4
Hi Gupta, Hope you have configured the bot correctly. Try reinstalling Login Agent once. Please check your bit-version of Login Agent matches with your Operating System. If your Bot Machine has 32 bit OS, install 32 bit Login Agent, similarly for 64. If there is a mismatch, please install correct version. Regards.

Ramana_ReddyBee
Level 3
In version 5 there are some design issues , please check in version 6.0 and above fixed the issues related Scheduler.

AmiBarrett
Level 12
I've seen this issue before on systems where someone has RDP'ed into the box. This breaks Login Agent. Please ensure that the bot is the only account actively used on the system, and that if it has to be accessed remotely, you use an alternative such as VNC or TeamViewer. (Between the two, I've had better results with TeamViewer.)

TejendraBandaru
Level 3
Hi Gupta, I got similar exception : Operation Timed out when running the login agent process. I am facing the similar issue now. Could you please tell me how you fixed this error? Thanks in advance.

My email : tejendra.bandaru@in.ey.com

------------------------------
Tejendra Bandaru
Application Developer Analyst
Accenture India Private Ltd.
Asia/Kolkata
------------------------------