cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Recording capability

PrajjwalRai
Level 5
​Hi,
I wanted to if there is any existing capability which allows us to record the screen while a process is running, for testing and debugging purposes? If not, if someone can point out on how to achieve this, any help would be highly appreciated.

------------------------------
Prajjwal Rai
Application Engineer
Schneider Electric Private Limited
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

james.man
Staff
Staff
There's nothing built into the Blue Prism product to do video recording, but personally, I've used OBS to do this.  https://obsproject.com/
It is open source software that allows you to record what's happening on your screen.

James Man
Professional Services
Blue Prism
Asia/Hong_Kong

View answer in original post

4 REPLIES 4

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
You could have your process save screenshot images but you'd need another app to record a video.

John Carter
Professional Services
Blue Prism

james.man
Staff
Staff
There's nothing built into the Blue Prism product to do video recording, but personally, I've used OBS to do this.  https://obsproject.com/
It is open source software that allows you to record what's happening on your screen.

James Man
Professional Services
Blue Prism
Asia/Hong_Kong

KirtiMaanTalwa1
Level 3
HI Prajjwal,

There is no built functionality to record the screen but it can be easily achieved by any meeting application like Webex, Zoom, etc.
You can share you screen, record the session and refer the video recording.

KirtiMaan Talwar

DaisChan
Level 2
I believe that Windows' default screen recorder (Win + G) will help you. If you need a screen recorder app, maybe you could give Joyoshare VidiKit a try. It's my favorite tool to record movies in 1080p.

Dais Chan