cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Select multiple items in combo box html

VincentAuguin
Level 2
Hi all, I'm stuck on a problem Under BluePrism v5 : I try to select multiple items in html Combo Box (or List box (AA)), but there is no such feature provided by the stage navigate on these types. I cannot simulate a click or keyboard event because in order to select multiple items the only way is to click on desired item while holding CTRL pressed. Unfortunately I don't know any way to reproduce this behaviour in BP... I attach a screenshot of the concerned combo box to this topic. I'd be gratefull for some help on this problem ! :)   Vincent
6 REPLIES 6

david.l.morris
Level 14
Hi Vincent, I can't verify this right now, but have you tried using Global Send Key Events? You could send ""{CTRL}"". Respectfully, Dave
Dave Morris 3Ci at Southern Company Atlanta, GA

VincentAuguin
Level 2
Hi David,   Thanks a lot it worked ! I didn't know the feature '' which hold a key in send keys event...   Best, Vincent

david.l.morris
Level 14
Hi Vincent, There's a document in the Documents section of the portal. Just search for 'Send Keys' and it should come up in the results. It describes both Send Keys and Send Key Events. Glad it worked for you! Respectfully, Dave

VincentAuguin
Level 2
David, Yes and I red it a lot of times before but I didn't notice the '' usage ... My bad Vincent

abhilashpatloll
Level 3
Hi Vincent, I'm also having problems selecting the list items. Apart from using

david.l.morris
Level 14
I don't think he was using Select Item. As far as I've seen, you normally only need to use Select Item (using the item text or the item position) or you can use global send keys/key events to click items in a list box. What are you trying that isn't working for you?