cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oracle Extended Wait

MeganChinian
Level 2
Hi Everyone I've been experiencing this issue on Oracle where Blue Prism waits up to 30 minutes to write text to a Text box. The wait on this stage is set to 60 seconds, however it does not timeout and there are no actions taking place on the log until this specific text is input. Has anybody else experienced this issue before or have any idea how to fix it? Any help would be appreciated
2 REPLIES 2

AmiBarrett
Level 12
There's a couple things I can think of. 1) Java Access Bridge is notoriously slow, especially on JRE8. If you can navigate via keystrokes, that would probably be significantly faster and more reliable. 2) If you have to use JAB, add this to your Application Modeler in the specific options field: descendtree,ignorenotshowing I'm curious though, what do you mean by a wait on the stage? Unless this is a new feature I'm unfamiliar with, write and navigation stages don't typically come with a wait feature. I will say though, that if you're using the Sleep action in Utility - General, this has been known to halt threads. We redid it to have wait stages in .25s increments for the specified amount of time to get around this.

AndreyKudinov
Level 10
Your java app tree probably has too much elements, try limiting ""ancestor count"" - it could help a lot if most of the elements are below that value in hierarchy.