cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Server connection lost - event viewer blueprism.automateapicore.resource.resourcerunnerbase

Hi all, 

I struggle with the following problem-
I have a Blue Prism server (application server), a client (my computer) and a VDI as Runtime Resource.
I am using an Agent Login.

Quite often, when Runtime Resource waits as logged out and for some time (several hours) no process was run on it, sth like this happens: the machine goes to "Missing" status in the Control Room, an in the Event Viewer on the machine message "blueprism.automateapicore.resource.resourcerunnerbase Server connection lost" appears.
The machine is in a state of logging out, after logging in to it (manually, you cannot release the process through the Control Room) everything returns to normal.

Do you have any ideas why and what is happening?

stuffautomation.com
2 REPLIES 2

JohnCowell
Staff
Staff
Hi Wojciech, I believe you raised a ticket with Blue Prism Support on this topic and one of my colleagues handled that case for you. I hope the suggestions made via the ticket helped you find the cause of the issue and helped you resolve it.
John Cowell Senior Software Support Analyst Blue Prism

PabloSarabia
Level 11
Hello!

Can you check if the Service "Blue Prism Server" is running on your orchestrator. You can see this Service on the task manager.

If is "stopped", just, right click and select "Start.

Hope this help you.

Bye 🙂