Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Filter date Column in Excel

Hi Experts,My requirement is I would like to filter the date column in excel which will exclude coming 3 days and then take rest of the days.Another way If I say, I want to filter the date column after 3 days from present days. ( for eg. Present date...

Filter multiple data from Column

Hi All,I have one collection with a column name "Ship to country" = USA, India, Germany, UK. I only need to keep "USA" and rest will be filter out at a time.How I write Filter collection code? Please help me ASAP.------------------------------Asitabh...

Unique Items in a collection

Does anyone have an existing activity or some VB code I can use to filter a collection to only include unique items? Thank you ------------------------------Oliver MohajeriConsultantEYEurope/Zurich------------------------------

HTML Spy Doesn't Work as Expected

Hello,We are facing an issue lately in Production environment where HTML spy doesn't work in unattended mode.However it works as expected in attended mode.1- Using Object Modeler we can identify,highlight the element2-BOT works if we run it in attend...

Get a List of all Process and Object Errors

Hi,is it possible to get a list of all Errors in Processes and Objects.I am wanting to see if there are any Processes and Objects that contain an Error.I have access to the database if it is in there------------------------------Adam Macgregor-SteelR...

Hover over a region and click on the elements

Have you come across any scenario in Blue prism where we need to hover over a region and then some icons are displayed and we need to click on any one of them?Actually the icons that appear after hovering do not have a fixed region on the dashboard, ...

Looking for Chrome Extension for BP 6.42

We are currently on BP 6.42. According to the information on the BP Extension offered in the Chrome Web Store the the published version requires 6.5 or above. How can we get the older version of the extension that is supported with 6.42?-------------...

Workbook name empty

Hi all, I hope this is the right place to state my question. I am trying to open an excel workbook in order to read from it later on. To do so, I use the excel vbo and do the following steps:1. Create Instance (Enable Events = False)2. Show3. Open wo...

Change machine name on blueprism ws

Hi there,How can i change the machinename (same as the hostname) to IP of the server, when i use in  the webservice ?Example.:From.: http://SRVBILDROBOT:8181/ws/To.: http://192.168.1.10:8181/ws/Thanks------------------------------Rafael Profeta Silva...