Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Two objects attached to Internet Explorer

Dear Digital lovers, S.O.SWe are automating a web application (Internet Explorer) for data collection. I want to create two separate objects for it. One object for basic actions (Launch app, login, logout, Terminate app). The second object to navigat...

24 hour Challenge - Automation reviewer: Last call!

Hi everyone! We would just like to remind you that the registration period for our 24 hour Challenge Automation reviewer is coming to an end and only a few remaining spaces are still available. The challenge kicks off on November 10th and is open for...

Memory Exception

​Hello Everyone,I am facing an issue when I try to execute the process itself as "Internal : Could not execute code stage: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown."Please anyone tell me how to fix this issue.-----------------------...

Given Key not present in the dictionery

Hi Expert,I have created custom BO "Apply Filer" under MS VBO Excel. The code stage is fine. There are no error in the code stage.But when I am applying the BO in the process level, its showing me the error. As this is huge excel file I am unable to ...

Key Not present in the Dictionery

Hi ,I have created custom BO under MS Excel VBO. When I am trying to apply the BO in Process level below error is showing. I think my BO is correct otherwise it should show me other error mssg.My requirement is I need to apply filter in big excel fil...

Dynamic Lookups

Hi,has anybody tried dynamic lookups? I am trying on a very simple case to see how it works but I can't make it work.I prepared a document where there is only ZIP Code, I prepared a database having three columns - ZIPCode, State, Town. I createad DFD...

Filter Multiple data at a time

Hi All,I have one collection where column name is "Block reason" = Sales Block, pricing block.I need to filter out all blocks at a time and want to keep "      " = empty cell. How would I write filter collection code. Please help me asap. Its urgent....

10 real applications for AI in healthcare

Unstructured data is the informationthat resides outside of organiseddatabases such as electronic healthrecords and lab reports. If webecome capable of tapping thepotential of that data, we couldmake patient care more efficientand cost-effective than...

Can I use the VM resources WIndows Server 2016?

we have Configured a BluePrism Server and we use some VM resources with Windows 10, IS possible to use another VM resources with Windows Server 2016? -------------------------------------------------- Disclaimer: This content was auto-posted from S...

Resolved! Collection Manipulation

How to split a collection based on the number of rows ?------------------------------Jane Jebarson Senior Automation EngineerEngineerAllianzEurope/London------------------------------

Chrome plugin corrupted

Hi,I am currently running into a problem when trying to run automations on Chrome, every time Chrome starts up the plugin won't load. When I check the extensions in the browser it displays the message: "This extension may be corrupted".I tried alread...

19714.png
Lorenz by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes