Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Compiler error at line 64: Unexpected character '$'

Hi All,I have a global code stage in C# . The code works perfect in Visual Studio but when copying over to BP gives the following errorPage: InitialiseStage: Stage1Type: ErrorAction: ValidateDescription: Compiler error at line 64: Unexpected characte...

Upgrade skipping intermediate version

Hi,We are planning to upgrade from version 6.5.0 to 6.7.3. This will be our first upgrade exercise since starting to use RPA about an year ago. As per advise in one of the webinars for upgrade i read through the release notes of all the intermediate ...

Database Modifications

Dear BP Team,I would like to know what is the official stance on modifying the Blue Prism database in any capacity.Is this something that clients are allowed to do themselves if they have the technical expertise? or does BP Support have to do it for ...

Add field in Pivot Table

Hi All,I have created Pivot table by code stage. now I have to add one of the field from it in row and values.when I record macro I get  Range("B5").Select    ActiveSheet.PivotTables("PivotTable").AddDataField ActiveSheet.PivotTables( _        "Pivot...

27877.png

Blue Prism new Release 6.8 and 6.9

Hi, We are planning to upgrade BP version to either 6.8 or 6.9.I am looking for some inputs from team members who have used these version and can provide some suggestions which one will be better and safer to upgrade to in terms to stability as well ...

Resolved! Running process on a bot from another bot

Hi,I have to call a process on a certain bot from a different process on a different bot. the aim is to have a central bot that is running a process and calling process on different bots.Is there something available in blue prism to achieve this, als...

License message

​Hi blueprism i am not able to run a robot in the scheduler because there is an errormessage.We have license to one robot. why is the errormessage coming.Greetings------------------------------Kristian HolmRPA programmerPenSam (Pension Company)Co...

28295.png

How to get the last item

Hi all! How can I get the last worked item?, I need to check if the item was completed or have exception, I just need to check the last Item If you have some idea please send some tips, thanks!------------------------------Luz Benitez----------------...

End the Support for IE11?

Hello CommunityI saw few unofficial posts, that Microsoft will End the Support for IE11 by End of August 2021. Is there any official page or information with more details?Best regardsAndre------------------------------Andre KöpplinRPA Project Manager...

Dealing with nested data items, possible?

Hi All.I wanted to know if there is any way we can deal with nested data items. I have a data items of text type which has value inside it which is also query statement. So instead of passing on the variables name I wanted to pass the value of the da...