Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up the Process Assessment Tool for your organization

JoDavison
Staff
Staff
Hi

As Product Manager for the Process Assessment Tool, I am often asked to join Customer teams, to provide overviews and also to help them understand where the PAT can add value.

One of the key takeaways is that the earlier your CoE, or automation team, take a look at the PAT's hierarchical group model the better. 

It is simple to set up the PAT so that it can be distributed across an organisation, being able to specifically decide who can access to add, view or edit processes assessments.  

The process is very simple, it sets up a pipeline for an organisation and gives your CoE a "birds eye" view.

This will mean that you are able to coordinate the use of the PAT across an organisation - simply and efficiently!

This is covered in the in-tool help, however I'm happy to discuss in detail if you wish.

Kind Regards

Jo

------------------------------
Jo Davison
Product Manager
Blue Prism
jo.davison@blueprism.com
5 REPLIES 5

SarahRoark
Level 2
Hi Jo!   How would one go about deleting assessments from any given space or group.   These were "Dummy" assessments that I would like to not appear in our process list.

Sarah Roark

Hi Sarah
Sorry for my delay in replying!  There is no specific delete functionality at the moment - instead we decided on an "archive" status for an assessment.  One option would be to change the status to archive, and then use the filters within the Your Processes dashboard to exclude any process assessments with the status of archived.  A workaround might also be to move the process assessments you do not wish to see into a separate group, and again use the filters within Your Processes to exclude them.
Thanks
Jo

Jo Davison
Product Owner
Blue Prism
jo.davison@blueprism.com

hello Jo Davison - please can you confirm on thing whether we can feed input to PAT from any other tool like BPPI

AND  whether output of PAT can be feed to any other tool.

or as of now PAT is a standalone web based tool which is not connected to any other BP tool suite?

Neeraj Kumar
Technical Architect

hello  Jo Davison and @Grace-Lanser  - Please can you help in getting response to my questions above.

Neeraj Kumar
Technical Architect

It would be very helpful to have the ability to simply delete assessments because I think it still factors them into the calculation for the Recommendation (Prioritize, Defer, etc.). Also, if you must set a filter, every time you navigate elsewhere (like when you create a new assessment) and return to the home screen, it resets, which is quite annoying.

Richard Anter