cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slider Selection from Web

AimanNishat
Level 3

I'm unable to select slider element using Navigate stage. Can someone please help?

------------------------------
Aiman Nishat
5 REPLIES 5

I'm trying with the URL that you provided but not able to replicate the scenario.
Do you see any attribute with values/numbers/amount etc that can be used to select the slider?
May be you post a snap of this slider element and all of its attributes here

If I was of assistance, please vote for it to be the "Best Answer".

Thanks & Regards,
Tejaskumar Darji
Sr. Consultant-Technical Lead

20431.png
Navigate stage snippet

20432.png

Aiman Nishat

Hi Aiman Nisha - I usually don't select  web page address( each environment url will change ex: dev, uat, prod.
Also try to avoid web path/ XPath unless there is no option instead  try to select some thing like web element type , class or id but make sure that if you select either class or id those values should be static. 

,you can also  try uia mode as well.

For the issues you are facing try the approach mentioned above  and play around with both browser mode and uia and see whether you have option some thing like global mouse click center if  it is not there  just focus the element and also global send keys ( "Enter").

-----------------------
If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer"

Harish M
Lead developer
America/New_York TX
----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]

UIA mode is not working for this only browser mode is working.

20446.png
I've tried taking this as slider element. global mouse click center is not available . Focus and enter is also not working

Aiman Nishat

Hi Aiman NIshat,

You can use other global send key options -
 using the root app modeller element you can try Global Send key with {pgdwn}, or focus the slider and select {Right}, {Left} - Depends on what you are looking.

-----------------------
If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer"

Harish M
Lead developer
America/New_York TX
----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]