Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How can I get the BP resource status

Hi ,I need to get the correct status of the BP resource from which table I can get those information. also please explain about the following columns in BPAResource table. [processesrunning] [actionsrunning] [AttributeID] ----------------------...

Mupps-S by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

A query for Login Agent

Hello All,While referring to login agent details on the BP docs website, noticed the below description under the Logout process.Here what is the meaning/difference of Login Agent Runtime Resource and Blue Prism Runtime Resource?And why logout process...

29986.png

MS Excel close program window pop up

Hi,I am running excel process in control room suddenly one pop up arises stating close excel program because of this my process is getting terminated or else it will wait until to click close button then it terminatesCould you please help me on this ...

Application Modeller: Unhandled exception occured

Hello all,We imported .bprelease file from BP 7.1 (Learning edition) to BP 7.0 (Inside VM). During execution time we are getting error as "Unhandled exception occurred in a component in your application". (see attachment)Could you guide me to overcom...

Unable to create database connection

Hi, today we were trying to update Blue Prism version from 6.4.2 to 6.10.5 due to the changes that will ocurre on 2023. The update went well, but after that we needed to go back to the old version but for some reason we cannot connect, this pop up sh...

30375.png 30376.png

7.1 update - messaging host - unknown browser type

Hi all,Looking for some advice. We've upgraded to v7.1 tom 6.8, but have an issue with the messaging host connecting up to Chrome. Some of our virtual machines work ok, but some don't, and I can't see any reason for the difference.When I try to launc...

Outlook 365 - Print Message to pdf (HTML removing tags)

Hello,I need to save the text of an email as a pdf for backup. This includes lines of text, and a data table.  I am using List Mail in Folder and Get Mail.  The HTML body is helpful for processing the data tables, but there does not seem to be a plac...

35148.png

Issue with Microsoft 365 – Outlook VBO

Hi,we are facing an issue with HTTP request by Send Mail with Microsoft 365 – Outlook. Authenticate works fine because we a Auth Token (AccessToken) back when we use our TenantID, ClientID and Client Secret.But when we go futher the process we get a ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Work Queues::Get Transaction Data

I tried to run Work Queues::Get Transaction Data action to retrieve queue data for analysis. All I got was an error message saying that "The currently installed licence does not support queue transactions." According to documentation of this business...

Q ?

Hello  how i can send Excel sheet as attachment in Gmail ? Thank you  ------------------------------abdallah alshorman------------------------------