cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slowness in debug mode/environment post upgrade of BP to version 6

SandeepKutwal
Level 4
Hi All, We are observing slowness in overall BP environment version 6, especially at studio & running processes  , finally at fewer places in processes it needed to add sleep times to make it work as it was working with earlier versions of BP . Major issue that is seen while debugging the process , found that yellow highlight that is being shown at action is running behind  . Observed that printing of actions logs and highlighting that particular action is not in sync in studio. Not sure if anyone is facing the slowness issues after version upgrade to 6 .   Thanks, Sandeep Kutwal 
2 REPLIES 2

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
I recommend raising your issue with the support team if you have not done so already - there should be no studio performance issue between 5 and 6.  Has anything else changed in your environment (such as a move from 32 to 64 bit etc..) On a side note, I would not expect you to have had to amend all your wait stage timeouts.  If you were following best practices all your intelligent timeouts should already have been set to extra large numbers (I usually use 120 seconds).  This will not slow down your solution because as soon as an element is found the flow will continue, but it will make it more robust.

Prabhakara_Kuma
Level 4
We too observed the same behavior after upgrading to 6.2.  Reverted BP to earlier version due to these performance issues. Please keep this post updated if any remedies received.