cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Splunk intigration in Blue Prism 6.3

NilanjanMukhopa
Level 3
Hi All I am trying to integrate Blue Prism version 6.3 to Splunk.  I have tried with the steps mentioned in the document provided by BluePrism (https://portal.blueprism.com/system/files/documents/Splunk%20integration%20with%20Blue%20Prism%20v6_1.pdf). But still I am not getting any event data in splunk.  The steps I followed  In splunk environment   Step1. Set the HTTP event collector in Global setting where I set the Port to 8088 and data source type as CSV,enable all tokens.set default index to main. Step2. Created a new token and give it a name called BluePrism and recorded the same token to be used in splunk_config.xml.   In  BluePrism environment Step3. Placed splunk_config.xml in C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming folder in one of my resource PC ,my xml looks like below      hostname of the Resource PC from where data will be collected   8088     false   /services/collector/event   3a536b7d-153e-48e2-9c43-ee3488ae2424   BluePrism Setp4. Restarted the BluePrism server  Step5. Search event data in Splunk search app  with different option by Host="hostname for resource pc" /    Source="BluePrism"/   Source="SplunkServerName"    But Still I am not getting any data in Splunk 😞 . It will be very helpful if someone can point out the,is there I anything I am missing.  Thank you for your help.  
3 REPLIES 3

SaurabhSrivasta
Level 3
Hi Nilanjan, I am also working on Splunk Integration. You can call drop me a mail at saurabhsrivastava1109@gmail.com

DaveMorris
Level 14
Hi Nilanjan, Two things: Did you try 'localhost' in the host field? Try just '/services/collector' for the Path, if it's still not working.  Respectfully, Dave
Dave Morris 3Ci at Southern Company Atlanta, GA

DaveMorris
Level 14
FYI What I said above was with the assumption you're collecting the events locally.
Dave Morris 3Ci at Southern Company Atlanta, GA