cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not able to send mail using VBO SMTP/POP3

ShinjiniBanerje
Level 3
I am not able to send message through mail by importing mail VBO . Getting the error  as "Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure."   Can  somebody help me please!!
5 REPLIES 5

ShinjiniBanerje
Level 3
From suggestions post I tried, disabling anti virus and firewall and then sending messages, that too didn't help!!!

AmiBarrett
Level 12
It sounds more like the certificate last downloaded by Outlook has become invalid. Generally, if you launch Outlook and it thinks it needs an updated cert, it will bring up a confirmation window. It may also be a problem with the configuration of the actual exchange server. Are you able to send/receive manually?

ShinjiniBanerje
Level 3
I am currently using gmail for this not Outlook, and I am able to send/receive manually in Gmail.  How to check the cert whether it has expired or not? what can be done to send the mail successfully?

AmiBarrett
Level 12
You can either try to modify the code stages to disable encryption (Note: This is not recommended for production), or you can try to re-install the cert via IE, then ensure it's set up properly via MMC.   Check here for more info: https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/jpsanders/2009/09/16/troubleshooting-a…

ShinjiniBanerje
Level 3
ok, I ll check