cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spying on the image icon

RoshiniSyed
Level 4
Hello,

I am trying to spy on the icon placed inside the span element. BP not capturing the image icon(spying outer span element alone) .

Is there any way to spy on the image icon placed inside the span element?

17596.png
Any help is highly appreciated.

------------------------------
Roshini Syed
4 REPLIES 4

PraveenkumarLak
Level 2
Hi Roshini,

Can you please us what kind of application which you are trying to spy? is that Java based application?

Regards,
Praveen

Praveenkumar Lakshmikanthan
Software engineer
Vodafone
Europe/London

Hi Lakshmikanthan,

Its browser based application(Internet Explorer)

Roshini Syed

Hi Roshini,

Please try spying the element using UI Automation(this has very less chance). If this not working then please spy a standard element outside of the pane and use global mouse click with x and y co-ordinates. This should work.

Regards,
Praveen

Praveenkumar Lakshmikanthan
Software engineer
Vodafone
Europe/London

KevinWilson
Staff
Staff

I'd suggest we setup a Sharing session, as I'd like to walk through this with you live and I'm sure we can figure something out.

Sent from Mail for Windows

This e-mail from Blue Prism Group Limited or a member of its group of companies is intended exclusively for the addressee and may contain legally privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient you must not read use nor disclose the information in the email or attachments. Please notify Blue Prism by replying to this email and permanently delete the email from your records. Blue Prism operates an anti-virus policy but does not accept responsibility for any damage caused by viruses transmitted. Blue Prism Group Limited Registered in England No: 09759493. Registered Office: 2 Cinnamon Park, Warrington, Cheshire, WA2 0XP