Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Decipher Server Service Not coming up

Hi All,Installed Decipher on my Blue prism Version6.6.Followed the document an all the trouble shooting ideas given. However i am unable to bring up the Decipher server service.When i check the even log i get the below error.Thanks a lot in advance.r...

36618.png

How to compare 2 word documents?

Hello! I want to compare 2 word documents and check if there are differences between them, using C# or VB.net Could you please help me giving some suggestions?Thanks

Resolved! Prevent Excel from closing after process completes

I have a process that evolves processing of data, and after the process completes, the user would like the Excel spreadsheet to remain open for their reference. However, when running the process via the Control Room, the Excel instance is automatical...

Ideas for extracting complex table

I need help from someone with experience with Decipher. I have to extract a complex table of product code, description, quantity, unit of measure, $ / Liter, delivery number, delivery dateExample: My problem is the delivery numbers. For each produc...

9424.png
elopez by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Scheduled process status 'not responding'

Hello,I have an issue where my scheduled process status is "not responding". VM is no longer available at all. How I can remove these processes from the list?   Already done:- Archiving is completed (not shown in here)- Resources was retired via Syst...

19041.png

Blue Prism 7.0.1 is now available

We're pleased to announce the release of Blue Prism 7.0.1. This release addresses known issues reported against Blue Prism 7.0.Blue Prism 7.0.1 also includes:   Enhanced Java Automation – Increased performance for greater throughput and improved reli...

Kev_B by Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

How to Fetch different Date Format from PDFs

I have multiple files and they have different Date Formats like DD.MM.YYYY  ,  MM.DD.YYYY,  MM/DD/YYYY , 12 JAN 2021, . For few documents with date formats with dd.mm.yyyy Decipher is giving the soft validations errors.Is there any way to fetch the d...

Resolved! Ms Outlook VBO incorrect timestamps

Hi, Blue Prism Ms Outlook VBO retrieves email with incorrect timestamp. Somehow it gets email with UTC timezone. How can I receive email with local time zone without any conversion? Is there any setting on App Server or DB end to fix this issue? Rega...

36089.png

Getting Postal Code from any Address

Hi Team , I am using formula ADDRGETZIP(Address) for fetching Postal codes from any address but it is only supporting the USA address .Is there any way to configure the DFDs to fetch the PIN Code from the Address of the other Countries also . POSTAL ...

Resolved! Browser Mode Spy method

Good Day TeamDoes anyone know why every now and again we lose the Browser Spy method. When Spying we can select the browser mode using the Alt key But we are unable to highlight any elements on the page.We also find that our processes suddenly start ...

Excel instance issue inside a loop

Hi All,Good Morning...I am currently facing an issue while performing excel operations inside a loop. I have to apply multiple excel functions(vlookup, IF) in a workbook. I have placed the function values, column name in a collection and the using th...

How to copy subfolder files?

Hi,I want to copy the entire content i.e folder and files from the folder. For e.g there is folder A and inside folder A there is folder B and some files. I want to copy the folder B and files to new destination path. How can this be done? Utility - ...