Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unable to run schedular for Multi Bot Architecture

I am having an issue with scheduling a process that should run on two virtual machines (Multi-Bot Architecture). I have configured one VM as server and the other as RTR, The RTR VM shows 'IDLE' and is not connected in the control room of the other VM...

MS Edge auto-sign-in losing BP Browser Extension

Hi BP CommunityWe have a large estate of 200+ resource VM's running Windows 2012 R2 Server and MS Edge, which is set to auto-update (mandated by internal IT policy). We deliberately set Edge up without signing in the robot user account, which makes i...

Issue with Java Based Apps in 6.10.3

Hi Everyone!We are in the middle of upgrade from 6.5.1 to 6.10.3 and fighting with some issues connected with Java Based Apps.It seems that there are multiple issues compared to 6.5.1 but one of the most disturbing ones is: "Failed to perform step 1 ...

Decipher form

hello dears, I need to create a form to be filled by the user on decipher at the data verification step rather than using OCR i need the user to fill data, any help how can I call decipher from process to do this?------------------------------aseel o...

exported batch - export again

Hi,is there a possibility to export exported batch data again?I changed the status of the batch in the database to 5 - Ready for Processing and then in admin module I changed it to Completed Ready for Verification, however, when loading batch in Veri...

Resolved! Exception Handling: Virtual Worker Not Sending Outlook Email to Business User to Alert Them That the Case Has Hit an Unplanned System Exception

Hello BP Community, I'm encountering an error where after hitting an unplanned system exception, the virtual worker does not send an Outlook email providing the exception detail and a screenshot of the error to the Business User. Sometimes I have not...

Easy way to monitoring your process

#BPTechTips#TipOfTheDay​Hi everyone!I want to open a dicussion about unattended monitoring of processes.Here I post you a simple query for the Blue Prism Database to see the status of the workers.SELECT sessionnumber, PROCESS.name, RESOUR.name, start...

Collection Unique Values

Hi All,Hope you're well....Hoping you can help with this one..... I'm working on extracting information from a Table within a product called Northgate Revs & Bens. I have to use UIA Mode and am using the Get Rows functionality to extract the info int...

36516.png 36517.png

Error while running resourcepc with sslcert

I am getting the below error when trying to start resourcepc with sslcert Unable to accept incoming connection - The server mode SSL must use a certificate with the associated private key. I created a local cert & installed in personal store - copie...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Read emails without GUI interaction

Hi,Is it possible to read emails from shared mail box without GUI interaction? I know there is an option in MS Outlook vbo to read mails from shared mail box, but is it possible to achieve the same from backend?------------------------------sinduja N...

How to extract slanted data?

Hello,I have a scan of passport. Most of the information is located horizontally, but passport's number is located vertically.I can extract all information manually:1) Decipher extracts all horizontally information automatically2) I make a copy, rota...

Resolved! License install issue

Hello all. I tried to install our new license and got the error message below. This is the first time I have ever seen this error. I am on 6.7.2 just an FYI. I just purchased the license and received on 22NOV.Operation failed - Verification failed - ...

Resolved! Regarding Encryption scheme

Why we have to give the encryption scheme while configure BP Server for scheduling a process, The scheduler is running even if we didn't give the encryption scheme, So what is the Exact  need of creating Encryption scheme in BP Server for scheduler--...