cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule sessions status not reflecting in Scheduler report for a process

YashaswiniB
Level 3
Hi Team, 

We are not able to see the status of schedules whether they are run or not from Scheduler report, we are using V6.1, Can anyone tell why are we not able to see any info related to schedules? We are using Resource pools, because the schedules are not triggered even if one of the machine is working in the pool, we are ending up in dragging and dropping the process. These schedules are created about 6months back and they were ok. Ideally these schedules have to b triggered every 10min.

Thanks

------------------------------
Yashaswini B
2 REPLIES 2

chris.strong
Staff
Staff

Hello,

The first thing I'd check is to ensure Scheduler is configured to run for your environment (Setting > System > Scheduler), option to Activate the scheduler.

Once we know that is enabled and we know that the scheduler runs through the application server, I would double check your Application Server Configuration to ensure that someone hasn't chosen the option to "Disable Scheduler".

These are a couple of starting points that would prevent the schedules being triggered in the first place, there is also further information on the Online Help: Troubleshooting – Scheduler: Expected schedules have not executed

You mentioned you are using Blue Prism 6.1, I assumed that is a typo.  Over the past 4.5 years, there has been multiple releases made available.

I hope this helps

Kind regards

Chris Strong

Blue Prism Product Manager

Chris Strong
Product Manager
Blue Prism

FrankJelstrup
Level 3
Maybe it's due to your license not being an "enterprice". Trial/education licenses isn't allowed to run schedules, but you can create them.

Hope this helps
Frank

Frank Jelstrup