cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling bot Monthly basis

Sai
Level 2
I want to schedule a bot for monthly basis at 1st day of 1st week and 1st day of last week. How can we schedule?

------------------------------
Dilli Sai
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Sai

You will need to create 2 schedules for this.

For create a new Schedule go to the Control Room and then, on the Schedules section, right clic and "New Schedule". For more info of this part, here you have a quick link for the documentation: Configure scheduler elements

For the first one:
    - Select runs "Monthly"
    - Every 1 month
    - And select the last option "On the" "First" working day in the "Working Week / No Holidays"

24433.png
In this case, "Working Week / No holidays" is my default calendar. You can customize your calendar on the System Tab if you want. About the calendar, here you have a quick link to the documentation. Calendar configuration

For the last one... I can't think of any combination to do it directly with the scheduler 😞 

I will give you an approach for achieve this quickly, but i'll think in a better way to make this.

After several minutes thinking... 

Create a new Calendar in the System Tab. In this new Calendar, add the days that you want to run as a holidays days, for example, like this:
24434.png
Now... schedule this process daily (Runs daily, every 1 day). And add at the begging of the process this validation:

24435.png
In the two action stages i use the "Calendar" object to access the calendar that we configured above.

24436.png
24437.png
The idea of that is to check if Today() is not weekend and is a "holiday". If this is true, you may execute the process, if not, exit directly.

Hope this helps you. And if this solves the problem, remember mark as the best answer 🙂

See you in the community, bye 🙂

Pablo Sarabia
Architect
Altamira Assets Management
Madrid