cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Prism License

Mohammedareeb
Level 4
Hi,

I wanted to know if I can use multiple runtime resources having only a single license if the runtime resources will not run concurrently. For eg, Imagine I have only one license, but I have installed Runtime Resources on five servers. I have five different processes that I want to run on the five servers one after the other. The way I have configured the scheduler is that at the end of Process A on Server-1, Process B will start on Server-2, and so on. None of the processes will be running concurrently. I wanted to know if this is possible using only one license.

------------------------------
Mohammed areeb
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

JerinJose
Level 10
Hi Mohammed,

it all depends on the license that you have, some license has limit on how many RR you can connect and how many process you can publish, if your license do not have such restrictions on runtimes you can use the single license to run process on multiple runtimes as long as they do not create concurrent sessions.

Jerin Jose
Technical Product Owner
EY
Asia/Kolkata
*"If you find this post helpful mark it as best answer, .*

View answer in original post

3 REPLIES 3

JerinJose
Level 10
Hi Mohammed,

it all depends on the license that you have, some license has limit on how many RR you can connect and how many process you can publish, if your license do not have such restrictions on runtimes you can use the single license to run process on multiple runtimes as long as they do not create concurrent sessions.

Jerin Jose
Technical Product Owner
EY
Asia/Kolkata
*"If you find this post helpful mark it as best answer, .*

Thank you.

Mohammed areeb

Hi Mohammed,

If you look at the Licence email that you received, if it is a purchased license you can find the information on concurrent processes in the body of the email as seen below.
27555.png

For a trial or learning license this is set to 2 concurrent sessions by default.

I hope this helps.

Ronan Considine
Business Automation Lead
Blue Prism
Ronan Considine Senior Business Analyst Blue Prism