cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tag Item

Anonymous
Not applicable
So Tag Item Filter is not case sensitive? 
31133.png

------------------------------
Sanaa Fallah
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

Hi Sanaa,

You are right tag filters are not case sensitive. You can also check the same while adding any item in the queue with a tag and applying filters in Control Room as shown below:

31126.png

----------------------------------
Hope it helps you and if it resolves you query please mark it as the best answer so that others having the same problem can track the answer easily

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Process Automation Consultant | Sr. Consultant - Automation Developer,
Wonderbotz India Pvt. Ltd.
Blue Prism Community MVP | Blue Prism 7x Certified Professional
Email: devneetmohanty07@gmail.com

Hope it helps you out and if my solution resolves your query, then please provide a big thumbs up so that the others members in the community having similar problem statement can track the answer easily in future.

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Process Automation Consultant | Technical Business Analyst,
WonderBotz India Pvt. Ltd.

View answer in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi Sanaa,

You are right tag filters are not case sensitive. You can also check the same while adding any item in the queue with a tag and applying filters in Control Room as shown below:

31126.png

Hope it helps you and if it resolves you query please mark it as the best answer so that others having the same problem can track the answer easily

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Process Automation Consultant | Sr. Consultant - Automation Developer,

Hope it helps you out and if my solution resolves your query, then please provide a big thumbs up so that the others members in the community having similar problem statement can track the answer easily in future.

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty

Hi,

I see tags values are visible in the workqueue in the frontend. But if I am trying to look out for them directly in the BluePrism database I am not able to find them.

The tables that I searched for are BPAWorkQueues, BPAWorkQueueItem, BPAWorkQueueTag, BPATag. Moreover, the tag's text is about 100 characters or more. Even if I only query the BPATag table I am not able to find the text. Any idea which table these longs tags are getting stored?

Charanjiv Singh Janjua
Mr
Accenture
Asia/Kolkata

Hi Charanjiv,

Thanks for posting this interesting question. I believe somewhere there is some connection gap between you front end and backend database system because all the tables that you've provided in your thread are correct. Perhaps you can try if you are accessing the correct environment once by checking the DB server details between both SSMS and Blue Prism. Another thing I would suggest is to see if any details are there in 'BPAAuditEvents' table which comprises of all the events being taken care or along with 'BPASessionLog_Unicode' which can tell you more in details about a specific session log in general.

I will explain in more details just in case someone might have a doubt. Let's discuss about each table one by one.

- BPAWorkQueues : This table is essentially your master table that consists of every work queue that you create under 'Settings' -> 'Workflow' -> 'Work Queues'. So this table will tell you about all the work queues that have been created in your Blue Prism environment with details like is it running or not, what is the key field that has been defined, what are the maximum retry attempts configured along with the unique GUID for the entire work queue and so on..

- BPAWorkQueueItem: This table is essentially your master table that consists of all the work items that are currently present in all your work queues irrespective of their statuses. Here there is a foreign key between both this table and BPAWorkQueues called the 'queueid' which links both the work queue and it's related work items. Here you get details like the unique GUID of the work item, the key value, the status, the current retry attempt, the data it's holding , deferred item, exception reason and so on. Here, we also have something called the 'queueident' which also acts as a foreign key to 'id' column in BPAWorkQueues  In addition to this we have something called as 'ident' column here which also acts as a unique identifier for our work items that we will be seeing ahead.

- BPAWorkQueueItemTag: Now this table is a mapping table between BPAWorkQueueItem and BPATag where the 'ident' column of BPAWorkQueueItem  is mapped to the 'id' column of BPATag

- BPATag: This table is the master table consisting of all the tags that you have used in your work items. Here there are two columns called 'id' to uniquely identify each tag and 'tag' column which consists of the tag value being used. Here the tag value can take a maximum length of 255 characters as per the database schema which you can see below:

31130.png
So ideally, it should take 100 characters but keep in mind one should be using tags with sensitive data or data that can be redundant or difficult to produce any meaningful MI reporting purpose.

Hope this helps you to understand more about the usages of these tables. Do let us know if you are not able to get any significant logs or are not able to view the items after re-checking the server details.

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty