cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The object invoked has disconnected from its clients. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010108 (RPC_E_DISCONNECTED))

Tetiana_shkavro
Level 4
Hello everyone! I have such issue: I have a process, which filling data ot the website. Web site has a few tabs, for example 1, 2, 3. When robot fills them the first time, evething is OK, but when it returns to the tab 1, it fills 3 fields and then it fails. I have such message: The object invoked has disconnected from its clients. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010108 (RPC_E_DISCONNECTED)). I've found an article about this problem: https://portal.blueprism.com/customer-support/knowledge-base/object-invoked-has-disconnected-its-clients-error-when-interacting I've tryed to fix it buy changing my TabProcGrowth to REG_DWORD and value = 1000000000, but the problem occures. In this article, I've found information about Child Index, but I can't find, where I have to set it. I don't see it in the element's attributes. Does anyone meet the same problem? How you solve it? Thank you in advance!
1 REPLY 1

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Child Index is set in a Navigate stage using the Attach action.