Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The same name of RR is shown twice in Control Room

SeungjeiJang
Staff
Staff

Hi,

I posted a thread earlier about the scheduler issue.
And I think this is related to that issue as well.

I found a RR which I formatted and took the new name as the hostname change.

I can see this in the default folder in RR Management and another folder I moved.

Is it possible to be duplicated existing in the DB? 

like, same RR name but different "resourceid" as Primary Key in the table?

What do I need to check first…?

Thanks.

Seungjei Jang Professional Service Blue Prism Korea
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

Walter.Koller
Level 11
I am not sure if I understood what was done but is sounds to similar to what we experienced.

What can happen sometimes is when moving one RR from one folder to another folder, this RR is then shown in both folders. They always have the exact same status.
I think what we did was to move the RR back to the original folder to have it displayed only once, and then move the RR to the new destination.

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

expertcr
Staff
Staff
It is possible that change the server configuration from short names to FQDN, for this reason, they are duplicates. Retire the duplicates RR from the enviroment.
34997.png
Just drag and drop the RR to the Retire window on the right side.
34998.png

Walter.Koller
Level 11
I am not sure if I understood what was done but is sounds to similar to what we experienced.

What can happen sometimes is when moving one RR from one folder to another folder, this RR is then shown in both folders. They always have the exact same status.
I think what we did was to move the RR back to the original folder to have it displayed only once, and then move the RR to the new destination.