cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble on input Multi byte characters into Chrome text box.

TAKINO
Level 4
I have installed BluePrism ver6.3 and tested some simple operation with Chrome bowser while expectation. But, when the RPA input multi byte character into a text box, they are changed to special characters. Does the chrome extension support multi byte character handling ? Or must I set up any configuration ? -------- Ver6.3 is very welcome for us. Multi-Team Environment and Chrome support is necessary.
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Takino,   Are you from Japan?   I think you can not fix this issue. This is an encode issue.   You need to put the text into clipboard and use send key to paste the text which you want to type.

TAKINO
Level 4
Hi tsai, Yes, I'm from Japan. Thank you for your useful information.   I made it using ""Set Clipboard"" and ""Global Send Keys"".  

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi TAKINO, It's good to hear about that!   I also come from Japan and I consider about the possibility of holding an user camp or seminar to talk about the technical issue. Are you interested in joining this seminar?   Tsai

MetVonghiran1
Level 4
Hello, c.tsai   I'm also very interested in joining such a seminar.     Regards, Met Vonghiran

TAKINO
Level 4
Hi tsai, I'm off course interested in such a seminar. Thanks so.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Takino and Met,   I appreciate you showing the positive attitude to me.   Are you in Tokyo?   Since I can not afford the price of rent office, maybe I can invite you to my company.   If you still are available and interested in this seminar, please write down your email address here to let me contact you :) (Don't worry about the participation fee. It's free!)