cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to consume the process that is exposed as a web service

Sambashiva_RaoT
Level 4
HI Team,   I am trying to consume, a process that is exposed as a web service. I am getting a error message as Null or empty response. Can you please help me out.   Thanks in advance   Regards Sambashiva
4 REPLIES 4

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Please follow the steps in the web service guide appropriate to your BP version, in particular the section called 'Walkthrough: Expose a Process as a Web Service'. https://portal.blueprism.com/documents/standard?title=web+services&category=All&=Apply

Sambashiva_RaoT
Level 4
Hi @John_Carter   I have followed the steps in the document, but am getting the following error message ""'Failed to create auto-instance - UNAVAILABLE' "" .When trying to consume the web service with C# code.   Can you please help.   thanks   regards Sambashiva

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
The steps in the document definitely work, so all I can suggest is: to confirm that the process is Published; check the credentials you are supplying in the call are valid; make sure the resource PC you are making the call to is available, ie active and not busy with some other process.

sivarajmuthusam
Level 2
How do we supply credentials if our login mode is ""SSO"".