Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Scheduler Skipped Tasks

Hello,   Occasionally I get schedules that execute however they do not run all of the tasks in the schedule. For Instance, I'll have 1 schedule that will log into a resource (no problems) then I'll have a 2nd schedule kick off process 1 once proces...

Query related to Login agent

Hi All, Need your help on below query: We have servers which requires daily password generation process for login. Process to generate the password: 1. Enter Credentials to login into TPAM website. 2. Select option to get the OTP on mobile/emai...

MS Excel VBO: Error on "Is Read Only" page

Hello! I've tried searching the forums to see if anyone had a similar issue, but could not find any related results. I believe there is a bug on the "Is Read Only" page of the MS Excel VBO. When I try to use this action, I get the following error: ...

Regarding Wait Stage

During my development I encounter an issue. In Wait Stage timeout was not happening after the predefined time span (5 s) for a particular element with check exist condition.I had spied the element using - 1.)AA mode  2.)HTML mode(without path attri...

WebService Proxy authentication Error

Hi, I am facing 407 proxy authentication error while invoking webservice under 'System' services in BluePrism. I don't see any option in BP to set proxy details. Could you please provide the steps to set proxy details in BP while invoking webservic...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Use Upper Function in Text

Is it possible to use the UPPER function for only the first letter from a Data Item ? How can i do this? I use this but all the same letter wil be Uppercase Replace([Data1]; Left([Data1]; 1); Upper(Left([Data1]; 1)))   if the word is test it will ...

Passing a variable value to the Application Modeller

Hello I'd like to know if there is a way to pass a variable for a value in the application modeler. The window title keeps changing which makes it impossible for me to set it in the Application modeler.  The type of element is a button on a pdf page...

CR by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to select a row in SAP Container PA48

Hi guys, I'm very new in the RPA topic, also in SAP. I'm trying to spy an element in SAP transaction PA48. There is a huge list with personal data and I want to click in a row, but I'm not able to spy that element. I have to select that row to go f...

Getting an error while running web service

Hi, While working on web services, I have done 1) Exposed a Business Object as web service 2) Added the same web service in blueprism. 3) Adding an action into new business object and calling web service Here while running it is asking for an input...

Survey - Remote Access Tools

I was wondering what other tools are being used for remote access to runtime resources and/or Interactive clients.  I know we have used TeamViewer and Bomgar with out any issues.  The datasheet on this only lists a couple examples, I am looking to ex...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Menu Appears in Website automation - BOT unattended Mode

Hi Team, we are using blue prism 6 and doing web site automation using the IE. We are using keystrokes to fill the data, since web site doesn€™t work with write stage.   Below is the menu which we have seen on the BOT when it was running unattended...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Get Collection Fast - Converting UK Date to US Date

BP V5.2. importing the left hand excel as a collection in bp but its changing the format from UK date to US Date, I€™ve trawled the forums and asked everyone in my office to no avail of how to fix this issue. do you know of a way to get bp to import ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes