cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to spy any element in trial version

ElizabethVelez_
Level 2
I'm new to Blue Prism. Working with the trial version I'm not able to spy anything: application, web page. I'm following the Blue Prism Foundation Training. Any suggestions?

Thank you,

------------------------------
Elizabeth V.A.
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

VivekGoel
Level 10
I would suggest to finish the foundation training entirely before trying to automate anything.

Most of the new comers face this issue. I repeat for all of them : "COMPLETE THE FOUNDATION TRAINING ENTIRELY" before even thinking of performing any use case for automation

Vivek Goel
"If you like this post, please press the "Recommend" Button.

View answer in original post

4 REPLIES 4

CarlCarter
Staff
Staff
Hi Elizabeth,

Please provide more information so the community to assist.

Also, have you followed Foundation Training through past section 6? This will walk you through launching and attaching to target business applications which you must do before you can spy an application element.

Carl Carter
Developer Program Manager
Blue Prism
Europe/London

VivekGoel
Level 10
I would suggest to finish the foundation training entirely before trying to automate anything.

Most of the new comers face this issue. I repeat for all of them : "COMPLETE THE FOUNDATION TRAINING ENTIRELY" before even thinking of performing any use case for automation

Vivek Goel
"If you like this post, please press the "Recommend" Button.

Hi, I've found the solution, I have a Mac and Blue Prism is running in a VMWare Virtual Machine, the problem was a configuration of the Mouse Shortcuts in the VMWare Virtual Machine.
Now I'm able to spy 🙂

Elizabeth Velez Aguirre

Hello Elizabeth,

I have the same setup (MAC and Blue-prism running in a VM). Can you please let me how you archived mouse shortcuts in VMWare .

Thanks..

Navanth Kumar Reddy Gaddamreddy
Developer
Huntington Bancshares
America/New_York