Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Collection matching/comparing without header

I am currently learning Blue Prism.  I am trying to find the best way to take the data from one system [Collection 1] match it to data from another system [Collection 2], and when there is a match load the matching row to a third collection to export...

VAPT report for Blue Prism 6.9

Hi BP Team, How can I get VAPT (Vulnerability Assessment and Pen Testing) report for Blue Prism 6.9? I am working with a customer who is pushing for some guidance on how to get it.I'd really appreciate some suggestions on how to get this report.Thank...

Resolved! SAP server busy

Hi allI have an unusual issue in SAP with one of my automations that I've never seen before and hoping someone on here might have the solution. I am running a transaction that uploads files to SAP and sometimes I get the below error message and when ...

34498.png

Google Workspace / Gmail automation

Hello,I would like to get attachments from mails that are in different Subfolders from Gmail account. How do you work with gmail subfolders??  I dont see any possibility with gmails.Thanks------------------------------Tushigbayar Tseveenbayar--------...

Blue Prism DB Table details

Hi All, I need to know different BP Database tables used and what all information these tables store.  Is there any document which can provide BP DB Table details?

Handling PopUps in Chrome, BluePrism V6.5

Hi, I need to read the Popup message and based on that proceed with the flow, Only able to interact with the Popup using UIA mode but unable to get the text from the popup. Already tried :->Creating new object to handle the popup ->Using UIA mode in...

Resolved! Credential "Find Reference) not working

HiI am using Credentials in different processes and sometimes even calculating the credential name and then getting the data. The "Find reference" button only works when the credential name is inputted directly into the "Get Credential" action with q...

Resolved! Configure Google Drive

Hello,I am trying to upload a file to Google Drive via BluePrismTo test the Connector for Google Drive, I downloaded he asset from digital exchange The process worked fine for files.create method and gave HTTP Status Code: 200 The configurations we...

22015.png 22016.png 22017.png 22018.png

Decipher Capture not working properly.

Hi All,I am using Decipher IDP to read 2 fields from multiple sets of PDF. Both of these fields are defined as multi-line in the DFD. I have trained Decipher multiple times,  as well as trained the machine learning model as well. But still in most of...

Get header & footer from each page in a word document.

Hi All,I have a requirement to extract header & footer from each page in a word document. The output can be in excel or collection -> Column A (page number), Column B (header), Column C (footer).ThanksManohar------------------------------Manohara MSe...

Validation of Value

Hello AllDecipher get two values from a Document e.g. Value 1: P234567 and Value 2: 2234567. I have to validate, if in Value 2 are the last 6-digits "234567" of Value 1 are included, if yes, the Document is OK, if not it have to be an exception.​I se...