Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Error when making HTTP Post call using Utility VBO

HiI am trying to make a SOAP service call to a service which requires certificate for authentication. I am able to make a call using POSTMAN which has the cert and key file loaded on POSTMAN. If I only load the cert without the key file I am unable t...

31839.jpg 31840.jpg
Yusuf by Level 2
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting issue with Tag Item Action stage

Hi Team,I am working on one business logic where I am passing Item ID from main process to sub process. In sub process after performing some steps I am trying to update the Item ID by using 'Tag Item' action stage but whenever I tries to run that sta...

Unable to get into Blue prism.

Hello All, I am unable to get into Blue prism. Getting below error message , could you please check and suggest. Error - An error occurred whilst configuring Blue Prism localdb. An error occurred whilst configuring Blue Prism localdb. BlueP...

11199.png

IE To Edge Migration

As per below document, configured Ie mode enabled in edge browser.But when we uninstalled internet explorer, IE mode is not working in edge browser. Can you please suggest after decommission of IE in june  2022. Internet explorer will exist or not an...

Resolved! Work Queues

Good Day Team,I would like to know if there is a way to remove an item from the queue when a duplicate is detected.So I want to remove the item that is already in the queue when the Key is identified to already be in the queue.Any ideas?Kind RegardsG...

Resolved! Decipher OCR struggling with trailing 5

We are using Decipher to read remittance data (document has a few fields and table) but in many cases it reads the number 5 from the tabular section wrong when it is present at the end of a number. e.g. 12343.65 can be read as 12343.66 or 12343.68. T...

Resolved! Blueprism and Google Filestore

Hello,I'm working on a bot and specifically one which can upload and download files from Google Filestore to local machine and vice versa. How do I go about this?-Disha Kulkarni------------------------------Disha Kulkarni-----------------------------...

Resolved! Getting to know the process id

Dear CommunityI'm testing the "Read Memory Stats" action of "Utility-Environment" Business Object to obtain the process id. The process of which ID I want to know is:This is how I tested the action.I got a wrong PID. Can anyone correct me if I'm usin...

18869.png 18870.png 18871.png