Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MS Access

Hi all, Can I find a way to copy data from MS Access without using SQL statement, our Access file is not able to select data from its table. OR if I can export it to excel that will be good------------------------------aseel odeh---------------------...

Filter work queue between two dates

Hi,   What is the correct syntax to filter between two dates? For example, to filter all contents of a queue from 7/1/2018 to 7/31/2018?   I've tried a few to no avail, IE =>7/1/2018 && =7/1/2018, +

Getting a error while installing learning edition

I'm getting a error message while installing Blue prism learning edition.The error message is "An error occurred whilst configuring Blue Prism localdb"I've also attached screenshot of error so please help ASAP on this.------------------------------WA...

Chrome launch stucked on loading page

Good morning,We are experiencing a problem since a couple of months.When we try to launch Google Chrome using Blue Prism via Control Room, sometimes the browser is opening on an endless loading blank page. This problem is happening a lot lately, and ...

Environment locking Logs Information

HI Everyone,Have couple of questions around enviornment locks & its logging.1. I am facing one issue where when bot is trying to acquire the lock, its getting token as blank which means its not able to acquire the lock. Not able to understand why is ...

Unable to Class - Verify

After installation of Decipher 2.1, Class verification is not working. Even for multiple Document types it shows 100% and not able to change that.Please check attached screenshot.------------------------------kavita kumawat RPA Manager---------------...

9658.png

Details needed on Blue Prism version 7 and its Products

Can someone please provide the details related to Blue Prism version 7 and its products: S.No.ProductInstallationCloud/On-PremiseLicense1PAT Cloud OnlyNo separate license needed2Capture  No separate license needed3ALM  Separate license needed apart f...

Unable to Fetch extracted document data from Blue Prism

Hi Community,Good Noon!We are facing an issue in Decipher IDP, the issue is when we try to fetch the output of a batch that is verified, Blue Prism shows False status in the batch available flag. However, if we set the export settings to .csv the out...

9972.png
JeevanR by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Resolved! Environment locking Logs Information

HI Everyone,Have couple of questions around enviornment locks & its logging.1. I am facing one issue where when bot is trying to acquire the lock, its getting token as blank which means its not able to acquire the lock. Not able to understand why is ...

Resolved! Wait for Page Load - Microsoft Edge

Hi There,I want to check whether my webpage is loaded or not in Microsoft Edge.In IE we were having functionality to check Page loaded in the wait stage.So, looking for any approaches to check if the page is loaded and then search for the element in ...