cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JNLP appis crashing while running BP process

yanfangLin
Level 2
Hi 
When i am running the BP process which will launc the aJnlp app and perform an action. I have noticed that JNLP app is crashing after few steps randomly.
Can some one advise please.

------------------------------
yanfang Lin
Svc Info Developer I
WuHan Site
Europe/Luxembourg
3 REPLIES 3

Neel1
MVP
Hello Yanfang - Please share more details to your issue

Neeraj Kumar
Technical Architect

Hi
I have a Jnlp app based on Java,  and i need to run the BP process which will launc the Jnlp app and perform some actions for example entry data and click button.
I have noticed this issue  that JNLP app window was closed after running  the BP process  few steps randomly, and the exception will been throw from BP that " There are no Java elements matching the query".
can you advise please ? Thanks

yanfang Lin
Svc Info Developer I
WuHan Site
Europe/Luxembourg

Hello @YanfangLin1 -

I have also observed these issue working with  Java based application in BP version 6.3.2,6,4,1 and in 6.9. in case- highlight was also working slow and BP crashed on reading the table inside the java application.
What you can try at this moment is to follow some of the best practice w.r.t working on this kind of application. below is the course on BP university which talks about that. plus the known issue and its workaround for this issue.

Lets wait to hear from other community member.. If it impacting your automation in a big way- you can raise ticket to BP support to get detailed solution around this.

https://blue-prism.docebosaas.com/learn/course/350/play/2834/blue-prism-java-automation-en​

31461.png

Neeraj Kumar
Technical Architect