Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About "dbo.Roles" in Database

Hi Community,I am configuring blue prism hub in my environment, but in database "dbo.roles" table is recreating  after altering schema.If anyone try to clear my doubt it will be really helpful.Thanks in advance.Regards,Manikanta.

Mikky by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Recording 'Return to Action that caused Exception'

Good Morning.I'm currently developing a small utility that captures a screengrab of the state of the virtual worker machine on process termination and/or system exceptions. When stepping through a process, if you hit an exception and get transported ...

Resolved! Usar condiciones en Excel

Buenas tardes!Necesito extraer ciertos datos de columnas de Excel. Por ejemplo, de la Columna 1 necesito extraer los valores iguales o mayores a 10, volcarlos en un CSV y de la Columna 2 extraer los valores iguales a 1 y volcarlos tambien en el mismo...

Resolved! Vba code in BluePrism

Hi Everyone! I want to adapt that code in Blue Prism..but cant finish it all.  Would someone help me?Here is the code: Option Explicit Sub RemoveBlankParas() Dim oDoc As Word.Document Dim para As Word.Paragraph Dim i ...

Import forms which are xml

Hi Team,Is there anyone who worked with xmls in interact. Please suggest with the below requirements. Import xmls as forms and get the attribute values and establish communication between the blueprism queue with interact uploaded  xmls.-------------...

Restart Runtime resources

Hi,I want to restart Runtime resources as a part of health check, I want to develop a process which can automate restarting RRs. Can anyone help pleaseThanks,Yashaswini------------------------------yashaswini bsdevelopertcs---------------------------...

Decipher License

Hi!I am currently getting my Bachelor's Degree. I have recently started working with Blue Prism and Decipher . Since I have thoroughly enjoyed using and learning about said tools, I am thinking about doing my Bachelor thesis creating an automation pr...

Login Agent Operation Timeout

Hi,I have a Login Agent process running daily before my main process. It fails randomly once in a week with Operation Timeout error. Is this a known issue? A quick search through multiple RPA forums suggest to restart the server when this happen. How...

Updating Credential

Hello,I'm attempting to change a password on a credential , but the following message is shown'Failed to save credential - Could not encrypt data because the scheme 'Default Encryption Scheme' is invalid.'Looking at the the encryption schemes setting...

Read value action stage error or not correct

Hi Folks, I am currently reading a collection/section value ( numbers) , but where a number begins with 0 (ie.0800), it doesn't pick up the 1st 0, but only the next 3 digits (ie.800).can you help me solve this, as I need to capture the full digits.. ...

licence key for Learning

Good afternoon    I have downloaded the local version of Blue Prism learning , but I am yet to receive the licence key needed to access this trial. I know it is sent out by a worker but it's been a while and still nothing and yep I have checked my Sp...