Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Collection and Loop

Hello, I have a collection of 254 rows, what I do with each value is to concatenate it with a semicolon (;) through a calculation. And I get the values in a data element as follows: 000123;000456;…Now what I need to achieve is that it only takes 10 r...

20545.png

Decipher IDP 2.1 download link

Good day to all!Does anyone know where to download version 2.1 from?The link in the documentation leads to a page where version 1.2 is only.------------------------------Sergei Evdokimov------------------------------

Decipher Service not starting

I know there is a thread around this, I have followed all the steps as the installation document and also the resolution provided in the other similar thread - but still my Decipher service does not start.I am installing it in a standalone mode.All t...

8853.png
mitesh by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Raise Submission Issue

Hi every one , why the raise submission action does not work with all forms ? it works with form that contain one field , but when i try to apply this action on form that contain more than page and  deferent types of field it does not work .   ------...

Chrome Extension not able to Identify element- 6.9

Hi All,For my one of the process chrome is using as a application to browse the websites.The issue is some of the time it is able to identify the element some of the time it is not.Have done changes on browser port settings  (31924) check and uncheck...

BP701 Chrome / Edge Inconsistencies

Hello to all, I have been doing a lot of Spying with BP 701 using both Edge and Chrome and I am finding issues with bot though not the same issue.With Chrome it seems to be inconsistent when I am trying to click on menu items. On Edge I get the menu ...

Cant blueprism close SAP properly?

I´m doing an automation that uses SAP and whenever SAP closes using "kill process" action, and opens again, an "instance" remains open as shown in the image, but hovering over this instace disappears. The problem is that this is causing the VMs to sl...

19467.png

Resolved! Convert collection to a text string separated by ( ; )

I have a collection of data and I need to get those values but in this format. Example: 000123;000235;000654...I need a (;) between each value, since that's the only way they'll work for me.Attached is the capture of the collection obtained.I would b...

36518.png

Remove Duplicates

Good afternoon!I am having problems to be able to eliminate duplicates in a range of data since the Remove duplicates action does not work for me, I do not know if it is only me that is not applying it in a good way or what would be my mistake. But I...

36811.png

Resolved! Decipher - Cons and Limitations

Can anyone tell what are all the disadvantages in decipher? And What are all the constraints in uploading (document types, pages per document , number of documents per batch...etc).------------------------------Narendiran Thangadurai Blue Prism Devel...

Error:Internal: AMI error occured in Wait Start Stage 'Wait for username field' on page 'Login' - External AppMan reader exited before response from query

Hello everyone,I am trying to launch one of the java application from Edge browser, and it work in the Test/Acceptance Environment, but when I am trying to launch the same application on Production Environment I get this error.Error:Internal: AMI err...

nikhiln by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes