Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

BluePrism Browser Extension Connection

Hi Guys,Currently I have installed Blueprism learning edition of Blueprism v 7.0.1 with  blueprism extension of version 7.0.1 but I am not able to connect my blueprism with Chrome and Edge browser. Getting the issue provided in screenshot .How to res...

10907.png

Excel File Now Available Error

Hello, I am opening an excel file (xls), after using it and saving everything, I close the file but I don't know why after closing it launches a window and reopens the file.How could I solve this if someone can help me please I would appreciate it.I ...

13461.png

Resource PCs remain idle while VM is logged off

Hi,Kindly assist, my Resource PCs remain idle while the VMs are actually logged off. How can I get them to reflect accordingly? I am not sure I am missing.See screenshot attached.------------------------------Nkateko Glen NgunyuluRobotics Process Aut...

deleting pivot table field

I want to delete one pivot fields from value field.Is their any code available for this------------------------------varsha kanthikar Senior Software engineerSenior Software Engineerpersistent systems limitedIndiana7517645366-------------------------...

Queue logic to fire off other processes

Good morning all.We've hit a couple of issues and are looking for potential solutions for them. Here's a brief run-down of our proposed solutions: - A 'Queue Size' checker. If a queue hits, say, 200 items, we would like to fire off another process on...

Having troubles with SharePoint REST API (not Graph)

I am trying to create an object using WebAPI Services and have been successful in some of the actions.  I am having issues with using getbytitle('ListTitlename')/Items.  It works in postman but BluePrism returns the following error message:"Internal ...

OLEDB Collection

- Execution of an SQL statement in OLEDB to get the data in a Collection.           SELECT * FROM [Sheet1$]I must obtain the data from an excel file and I am using the OLEDB object, which brings me all the rows of the sheet.But in my case, I need to ...

Resolved! Collection and Loop

Hello, I have a collection of 254 rows, what I do with each value is to concatenate it with a semicolon (;) through a calculation. And I get the values in a data element as follows: 000123;000456;…Now what I need to achieve is that it only takes 10 r...

20545.png

Decipher IDP 2.1 download link

Good day to all!Does anyone know where to download version 2.1 from?The link in the documentation leads to a page where version 1.2 is only.------------------------------Sergei Evdokimov------------------------------

Decipher Service not starting

I know there is a thread around this, I have followed all the steps as the installation document and also the resolution provided in the other similar thread - but still my Decipher service does not start.I am installing it in a standalone mode.All t...

8853.png