Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Custom XPath not working properly

Hi,I have created my own custom xpath in chrome browser automation everything working fine but in wait stage, if i wait for element it always condition is true even particular element not present in webpage.in Application Moduler i have selected only...

Batch stopped - Waiting for Image Processing...

Hello everyone, the package stopped at the "Waiting for Image Processing..."In the server info log: This session was closed for ClientClosing! 2022-02-11 09:59:16,145 [8788] INFO  DecipherServer-b18a227a-9d6d-4b49-acdc-f2ba4a8af14b - Session: 537c11...

Credential Managers

Good DayI have a requirement in which I need to create 5 different credential managers per retailer that we are onboarding to a project.Is there anyway that the creation of these Credential managers can be automated?Thank youGavin--------------------...

Issue while launching unsafe url from microsoft edge

I'm able to see this error, when launching an url (which is unsafe) through microsoft edge but it is loading fine incase of any safe url. Can anyone let me know, how to resolve this issue or how to navigate to any unsafe url from Edge? Screenshot att...

Problem in spying on edge browser (BP 6.10.1)

Hi all, I'm using BP version 6.10.1 which supports edge chromium but I'm not able to use it for spying. When try to attach to already running browser instance it attaches without a problem but BP doesn't identity any elements on the webpage and only ...

BluePrism 6.9 Download

Hello, everyone! I need to download a BluePrism 6.9 trial/learning edition. Where can i do so? The only version I found was 7.0/7.1 and the links I found for the 6.9 version had denied access for me. It is mandatory for me to use the 6.9 version. Whe...

Resolved! renewing and installing new License

Dear Sir/Madam Our Blueprism License is going to expire soon,  so could I know the process of renewing and installing new License. Thank you in advance.With RegardsPratima ------------------------------Pratima Shah------------------------------

Problem using UltraVNC

Hello everyone, I use the UltraVNC viewer application hosted in a Citrix environment to log in with "IP:Port" to a remote computer and navigate over it. This task is repeated for each "IP:Port". On each remote computer, there is a business applicatio...

36655.jpg 36656.jpg

Resolved! OLEDB INSERT Statement

Dear All,I have two excel files which I am opening using OLEDB.I want to put filter at a column [INPUT]=@ and copy the datas from Column B,C,D,E ,F from the source  excel sheet to another excel sheet B,C,D,EHow to write the Insert statement . Is it s...

25079.png 25080.png

Resolved! Abby FlexiCapture vs Decipher

I am interesting to know the comparison between Abby and Decipher. Can anyone help on this?------------------------------Narendiran Thangadurai Blue Prism Developer------------------------------

Enable MS Edge BP Extension

Hi,Does anyone know of a way to enable the BP MS Edge extension using a code stage of some kind.The issue I am seeing is that randomly the extension is being disabled on resources so we have to log into them to re-enable using the Edge UI.Not sure wh...

Decipher server service not running

decipher server service won't start giving this messagein the event log it gives me this error " Service cannot be started. The handle is invalid "------------------------------George Ibram------------------------------

10312.png