cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI and ML Capabilities

ChandanaM1
Level 3
Hi Everyone,

I am using trial version of BP, would like work on BP AI and ML capabilities. What are all the free AI and ML capabilities available for free trail users?

------------------------------
Chandana M
7 REPLIES 7

ChrisHogan
Staff
Staff
Chandana,

At the Digital Exchange you can find free connector assets (VBOs/Skills) for using the AI/ML cloud services from Azure, AWS, IBM & Google
https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/

Most of these cloud providers provide free trial credits where you can create the AI/ML services to be called from Blue Prism.

Chris Hogan
Senior Ecosystem Architect
Blue Prism

There are some trial VBO available in this area to try out but will need full access incase you want to deploy it for enterprise scale. Follow the link and search that to get your hands on AI/ML VBOs.

Thanks & Regards,
Tejaskumar Darji

Thanks for the update. I have tried using this but am getting error at input field collection in "Upload documents" stage. If u tried this, could you please let me know how to get the collection in upload documents state.

Chandana M

Hello Chandana,

You don't need to configure anything on Upload Documents stage. All you need to give is full path to your document in Data Item-Document Path as Input. After that step over and observe. Rossum has put some informative note stages in between to give the idea about the next action item so refer that as well.

1. Once document uploaded go to Rossum > To review section and validate the document.
2. After that BluePrism will keep looping until you export the document from Rossum web application (You can try this without exporting it)
3. Once you export from Rossum, BluePrism will come out of loop and proceed to next step and give data output from document in collection named as Document Content (Which you can later use in downstream application as per requirement)

As far as I remember Rossum does not provide automatic export and validation in free trial but manual data verification is working very well as of now.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you still face any issues. Have a great day ahead.

Thanks & Regards,
Tejaskumar Darji

Thanks for the update. It working fine for me now but i got data in nested collection. How to get the data from nested collection?

Chandana M

Good to hear that it worked.

You may need some additional logic to get proper data (e.g. Header Table and Line item Table) out of it as it is complex nested collection. But with BluePrism and Collection VBO you can perform that logic to get clean data.

I have not done that part yet for Rossum.

Will update in future if I get chance to do that collection activity later.

Thanks & Regards,
Tejaskumar Darji

Hi Tejas,
Could you please share the link the one which helps to get hands on AL/ML VBOs.

Sambasiva Rao
Associate - Projetcs
Cognizant
Europe/London