Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Unable to process text read from file

Hi ExpertsI am trying to read the settings file for OneDrive (%LocalAppData%\Microsoft\OneDrive\settings\Business1\{GUID}.ini) with the Read All Text From File activity.I can see that it returns a result of 3,238 characters. But when I try open the v...

generate credential name

could anyone please explain this function? this is from template 1 What's better to set credential procedure from the System tab or in the same process? ------------------------------Sanaa Fallah------------------------------

26940.png
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

CPU high usage

Good day to all!The problem with high CPU usage in version 2.1Loading is kept maximum for the entire period of document processing. On version 1.2, we used a machine with two virtual processors and there were no problems. Now the machine is with high...

9736.png 9737.png

Date field type behavior

Hello,I capture the date field from an invoice by setting the field as the Date format.On Batch Types, I leave the setting as usual so it keeps the date as the original format.When this date field captures the date and date format is valid still it t...

4907.png 4908.png

#BPTechTips - Empty Collection Test

Hi all,A quick and simple way to test if a collection has any rows is to use a Loop stage without hooking up the loop end. If you continue on from the loop start then there is at least one row in the collection. Otherwise if you exit out of the loop ...

20656.png

Resolved! Automation Trigger from Queue

Hello Guys,So far what i understand is Blue prism is having manual and schedule based trigger.Let me know if we can have event based automation trigger as well from Blue prism like inserting an item in queue can trigger an automation or not .Not to c...

Neel1 by MVP
  • 4 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! sharing objects in memory

Hi all, I was trying to used objects to store information for processes to be used in other objects without passing them, but failed.I try to better explain here:I collect all errors I have during a process in some structures (collections and variabl...

Sharing - Changing Screen Size - CMD + Qres.exe

Hello friends! I went through a situation that had to change the dimension on the VM screen according to my process (it was a process with numerous REGIONS) and I managed to solve it very easily through QRES.EXE I'm sharing this because someone mig...

16848.png

Decipher IDP

Hello Everyone,I am trying to install and get Decipher as a part of self learning and POC.I read this on community that "Decipher is only available today to customers with a Blue Prsim license with Production or Business - Critical support contract."...

nikhiln by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to write in combo box identified in AA mode

Hi,I need to write within an AA combo box. However when I am writing using "Write stage" then I am getting this error - "Failed to perform step in write stage - Unexpected default action of "Press" on combo box's button".This is the box where I want ...

24281.png 24282.png 24283.png

Looking for help on writing a SQL query for OLEDB

Hi,   Currently i am using OLEDB database to open an excel with name "excel" and  "2 columns" as , start date and  end date , currently iam using the below SQL query to extract the values of the rows with todays date as below"SELECT * FROM [Excel$] W...

Miya by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Acquire Lock- environment locking

@devneetmohanty07 Hi Devneet, You already answered my question, but for some reason, I can't open the thread, it's shown blank  could you please paste the answer here? thank you in advance ​------------------------------Sanaa Fallah------------...

20141.png
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes