Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue after Duplicate a Page - Wait Stages gives Error where no error is

RobertRoginer
Level 6
Issue after Duplicate a Page.
The Wait Stages gives Error where no error is
Error is always:
Invalid expression for parameter in row 1 - data Item [xy] cannot be accessed from stage...:

25287.png
Doubleclick on the error, you can see that there is no bug:
25288.png
when i delete the wait stage and create a new one with te same paramters and fields ... the erro is not listed anymore.

Gives a better workaround?

------------------------------
Robert Roginer
RPA Modeller
Mainova
Europe/Berlin
1 REPLY 1

Hi Robert,

I believe this error comes up as the newly generated XML doesn't renders up to the previously added application modeler and yes we have also done similar workarounds to get rid of such errors however, these errors wont interrupt your run or cause any serious issues I would believe because they just appear but do not actually act as an error while execution or compilation.

The way studios are designed I think creating again the same elements for now would be the only approach unless someone here has done something new which even I would love to know about.

----------------------------------

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Process Automation Consultant | Sr. Consultant - Automation Developer,
Wonderbotz India Pvt. Ltd.
Blue Prism Community MVP | Blue Prism 7x Certified Professional
Email: devneetmohanty07@gmail.com

----------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope this helps you out and if so, please mark the current thread as the 'Answer', so others can refer to the same for reference in future.
Regards,
Devneet Mohanty,
SS&C Blueprism Community MVP 2024,
Automation Architect,
Wonderbotz India Pvt. Ltd.