cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to write into fileds of a webpage using Write stage in Google chrome.

Daniel_JebarajJ
Level 3
Hi, i need to integrate Google chrome with Blueprism. I found relevant post for integrating Google chrome in the knowledge base stating a command line parameter '--force-renderer-accessibility' should be used in the application modeller, so that i can spy the elements in Active Accessibility mode. Ok. I am able to spy the elements. Now the issue I am facing is with write stage. Whenever I try to write data from data items into the fields present in the website, I am getting this error message "- The method or operation is not implemented." can somebody help me out.!!
2 REPLIES 2

ShreyansNahar1
Level 4
Hi, Has anyone been able to find out a solution for this? I am getting the same error while trying to write some data. Element is correctly spied.

SurajJadhav
Level 5
Hello guys , Basically BluePrism support only Internet Explorer(Browser). Some of the methods of browser automation are not works in any other browsers other than IE. For the above mentioned problem you can use Global Send keys to enter data in particular fields , but the condition is you need to first focus (click on text field) on the field to enter data.