cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock Screen isn't working on Blue Prism in login agent

LailaAl-Sheikh
Level 3
Hello,

I am trying to use business object unlock screen of login agent in my blue prism  process but it is not able to unlock the screen .
How can I use the login agent unlock process in my machine?
Please help me on this .

Best regards,

------------------------------
Laila Al-Sheikh
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

we don't have to disable the machine from locking. we can unlock it using the Login agent unlock scree action. 

@LailaAl-Sheikh Loginagent cannot interact with an RDP session. if you are testing the unlock action after locking the machine which is logged in using RDP its not going to work at all. i suggest you to check the unlock screen ​action in a console session you can use tools like Dameware, Bomgar. if its not unlocking in console session check if it asks for SAS (Alt+CTRL+DEL) to get to the password screen/ any screen saver is enabled on screen lock.

I Assume Login and Logout is working for you through login agent

Jerin Jose
RPA Product SME
EY
Asia/Kolkata
*"If you find this post helpful, please press the "Recommend" Button.*

View answer in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Is there any error message in the logs?

Shashank Kumar
DX Integrations Partner Consultant
Blue Prism
Singapore
+6581326707

No I don't have error message . In control room, gave me it's  completed but my machine is still locked
I login in my pc manually to unlock my screen.

Laila Al-Sheikh

Hi

You need to disable the machine from locking for login agent to work.
See following guide

https://bpdocs.blueprism.com/bp-6-9/en-us/Guides/login-agent/mandatory-security-policies.htm?tocpath=Guides%7CLogin%20Agent%7C_____1

Regards
Pritam

Pritam Poojari
Solution Architect
Capgemini
Europe/London

we don't have to disable the machine from locking. we can unlock it using the Login agent unlock scree action. 

@LailaAl-Sheikh Loginagent cannot interact with an RDP session. if you are testing the unlock action after locking the machine which is logged in using RDP its not going to work at all. i suggest you to check the unlock screen ​action in a console session you can use tools like Dameware, Bomgar. if its not unlocking in console session check if it asks for SAS (Alt+CTRL+DEL) to get to the password screen/ any screen saver is enabled on screen lock.

I Assume Login and Logout is working for you through login agent

Jerin Jose
RPA Product SME
EY
Asia/Kolkata
*"If you find this post helpful, please press the "Recommend" Button.*