Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Chrome popup

Hi,I am unable to read popup message from Chrome browser. Only spying mode i can use is AA mode due to comparability issue with Blue Prism version(6.4.0) and chrome version (83.0.4).Though i can spy the message from popup i am unable to read. Please ...

Resolved! Resource PC Commands

Hi,I'm trying to figure out how to use resource commands.If I'm getting it right the first step is to authenticate myself. According to help: http://localhost:8181/user%20admin&password%20MyPassword But I constantly receive authentication failed. I t...

Resolved! Approximate Match To String Based On Input File

Hi! I am looking for a way to find an approximate match for a string in a dropdown menu based on input that can be incorrect to some extent. F. ex. "Phone Number Type" as a String with Input as "phone nmber type". Can anyone share ideas on how to do ...

Resolved! Application spying issue

Hi All, We are trying to spy an element in Java application, where we are getting the below errors. When we try to save the object as well, we are getting the same error. Please helpThe form 'Navigate Properties' has encountered an unknown error and ...

Loop with collection

Hello everyone,I need help with a loop in combination with a collection. The collection contains data from an excel file - that works. When starting the loop, it only processes the first row of my collection. But the loop shoul process every single r...

Did you attend Blue Prism World Virtual 2020?

Blue Prism World Virtual 2020 took place this week, and though it may have looked different from Blue Prism Worlds of the past, the event still contained all the great information, learning and networking opportunities as our previous events. And ...

14355.png 14356.jpg

Surface Automation region issues

Using BP V6.8.0.23415Trying to log into site https://www.ing.com.au/securebanking/ which uses buttons that are visibly different but have no spyable unique attributes and locations. So I'm using regions. Browser is Chrome, the bank is too hip for IE....

17552.jpg

Chrome Object don't work via Process Studio

When I run on Object -> it can work but when I run on Process Studio to debug each action to find error.But I can't find error for this situation because element can be highlight in object and work but dont work on process studio---------------------...

SOAP Web Service

Hi,I try using the Web service integrated with BP. i import it correctly in system and all the set up is correct.However when i try any requests via an object studio I get the following error :Internal : Unexpected error Error in web service - Data a...

SOAP Web Service

Hi,I try using the Web service integrated with BP. i import it correctly in system and all the set up is correct.However when i try any requests via an object studio I get the following error :Internal : Unexpected error Error in web service - Data a...

Resolved! SMTP VBO

​Hi All,We are currently trying to implement SMTP vbo in our project. So is there any way to use smtp vbo without using any credentials ? Like it needs creds to send mail but is there any process to bypass it, and without using credentials all time w...

Resolved! ActiveX error with Excel

Hi All,Hoping someone can help with an issue we're having with Excel.Running Blue Prism v6.6 and Excel 2016 (Office 365). Getting ActiveX errors when opening excel. Same issue occurred in v6.4.2 and an older version of Office. Now running v6.6 and of...

DB username and password

Hi,Kindly review the attached recording video and provide your suggestion for my request.After the installation it's asked me to enter DB username and Password (which is already created by blue prism), but I not sure what username and password it's s...