Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Error while sending email through Webmail

I am getting below error while trying to send email via webmail. "Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: This property cannot be set to an empty string. Parameter name: value" How can i fix this?

Microsoft Edge based Web Application

Hello all,I am trying to automate our web based internal application (which runs under edge) and I have some problems.1. I can launch ms edge as an application with "C:\Windows\explorer.exe shell:Appsfolder\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe!Micro...

Resolved! Process Schedule

Hi Everyone,I need some insight on Scheduler. I have a process that runs for a duration of 2 hours. This duration is be controlled from outside using the Environment variable. Once the total run time is reached for e.g. in this case 2 hours, the proc...

Resolved! Blue Prism not supporting Outlook 2016

When running, it throws "Cannot create ActiveX component" thus not able to read the emails from the mailbox or subfolders.I am using outlook 2016.------------------------------Nikhil Negi------------------------------

nikhiln by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! License Architecture multiple divisions use

Hi,Blue Prism CommunityI'm Kei RPA developer in Japan.I haven't used Blue Prism yet.But I'm thinking about implementing it into multiple divisions in my company.If each division has licenses separately, can we administrate all users relating to each ...

Login Agent Error

​​Hi,We are trying to implement login agent. And when it try to login a resource machine from control room for windows authentication it gives the following error. The 0x80131505 error is occurring . The process has timed out.Can you help us out with...

Scheduling issue in UAT

Hi Team, Getting an error as below when tried to deploy In UAT environment : Getting an error as: "Task: New - BMS_URL-Validation threw an exception: Resource BPXX0TIGEN0XXX is offline - retried 10 times".   Also, I noticed below error every 2 min in...

Error starting schduled process

Hi everyone,I have the following problem, sometimes my scheduled process does not start, the status remains "pending" and the error in the log is "timed out waiting for all sessions to start". The process start with the login agent and BP version si ...

Runtime Resource getting disconnected

Hello Team,When we execute BP runtime resource, It is getting connected and showing disconnected immediately, Any help would be highly appreciate.Regards,Sai,------------------------------Sai Srinivas GS------------------------------

Code stages to use the Acrobat API

I am trying to Export PDF to Excel using Acrobat API with in Blue prism . I have a Acrobat Professional installed in my machine. Can anyone help me to know how can i call Acrobat API using code stage in Blue prism and convert PDF to Excel as i do not...

BPW 2020 Login Agent Challenge! 🏆

This year at Blue Prism World we hosted four virtual Challenges in which Global teams worked to automate some key use cases within Blue Prism. The Challenges were extremely popular and registration had to be closed early as all spots were filled!   L...

18783.png

PDF to Image Data Item

Hi.I'm trying to read a PDF file with the skill "Google Computer Vision" the problem is that I don't know how to convert a PDF file to an "Image" Data Item.I have an object that converts JPG, PNG to Image, but no PDF files, so if anyone can help me w...

26531.jpg

Resolved! Attach to app running in XP Compatibility Mode

I have an app that is running in Windows XP (Service Pack 3) compatibility mode on a Windows 10 machine. Blue Prism (running on the same machine) will not launch it or attach to it. Are there any tricks to getting it to attach?Thanks-----------------...