Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Issue with Outlook

​Hello,We have a shared mailbox and we have a process developed to automatically send replies to all the emails in Inbox and move them to a Inbox subfolder.Previously we were using MAPI Ex and it was working fine until, we encountered an issue where ...

Resolved! BP user login in version 6.8

Hi Team, We have installed Blue Prism 6.8 version in windows server 2012 R2 and our SQL database resides in the same server. One account is already logged in with admin user with local database, and other with SQL database with windows authenticatio...

Issue while running via process studio

Whai is the reason that a process runs perfectly fine via object studio but fails through process studio & control room ? If I step over from process studio to object studio on that action page and run it, then it runs perfectly fine. I tried to incr...

Web based automation using chrome

Hi,I am using Chrome for web automation in application modeler. The target application that I want to automate has this url : https://login.salesforce.com/ .The chrome is not able to open the url via BP when I try to run my action. The same url is ac...

Resolved! BluePrism Sign In Problem

Hi,Blue Prism CommunityI've been trying to sign in to Blue Prism learning Edition.But i'm failing.It seems that I put wrong username or password.Are the username and password same as them on Blue Prism Digital Exchange?------------------------------K...

Resolved! Collection - Remove Duplicated Values in Specific column

Hello,I have action which remove duplicated rows in whole collection. Collection_Out = Collection_In.DefaultView.ToTable(True)I want to write new action which remove duplicates value only in specific column.Does anyone have solution for this?Thank yo...

Chrome - Changes are not registered

Hi, we work with Chrome websites, and we often have the problem (using browser mode in 6.4.2), as if changes were not reported to the browser. It's as if the browser is not registering that input or dropdowns have been made. E.g. I have an input ...

Importing Excel Object to Word Document

HI, I want to import MS Excel Object at the End of Word Document but there seems there is no BP defined object for this. Please let me know: 1) is there any VBO which can help me to import an Excel object to MS Word document? I tried to code and ru...

How to attach excel

Hi everyone, I'm having trouble to attach excel .. window title from task manager is Microsoft excel - Trail Process name from task manager is EXCEL.exe*32 I got a error "Internal : Failed to ...

Vikas by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Exposing a Web Service Authentication

Hello,We use Blue Prism 5.0.30.We would like to switch to exposing an Object as a Web Service for data ingestion to create queue items.I am able to set up the object in a local instance of Blue Prism and successfully transfer data using Basic Authent...

Resolved! Error while sending email through Webmail

I am getting below error while trying to send email via webmail. "Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: This property cannot be set to an empty string. Parameter name: value" How can i fix this?

Microsoft Edge based Web Application

Hello all,I am trying to automate our web based internal application (which runs under edge) and I have some problems.1. I can launch ms edge as an application with "C:\Windows\explorer.exe shell:Appsfolder\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe!Micro...