Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

BPW 2020 Automation Reviewer Challenge!

This year at Blue Prism World we hosted four virtual Challenges in which Global teams worked to automate some key use cases within Blue Prism. The Challenges were extremely popular and registration had to be closed early as all spots were filled!    ...

23089.png

Resolved! Unable to connect the oracle database in blueprism

Hi Team,Unable to connect and open the oracle database from Blueprism. I am getting an error like OraOLEDB.DLL is not registered in your local machine.I have different ways to connect and i am using sql Oracle developer to connect the database. Pleas...

Parameterised Bulid Step Command in Jenkins

I have a requirement to run a Blue Prism process on a Slave VM using Jenkins. This process will take inputs from the command line. The data for these inputs will come from a CSV file inside the Master VM. Jenkins job to get CSV columns and store them...

Resolved! Login Agents in VDI environments

Folks;I am looking at how customers and partners are using Login Agent with VDi systems and would like to get an idea as to scalability and the operational level of effort.Thanks,------------------------------Steve WatersPlatform ConsultantBlue Prism...

Collections

Is there a way to copy fields from one collection to another? I am getting an Excel file with many fields into a collection, and I am going to append some of that data to another collection, but I'd also like to append the field names, if possible, s...

Studio Research

Hi everyone!We are currently doing some research into Studio and how it is used and we would like some feedback from users.We are looking for people who are really familiar with Studio, but also people who have only just started using Studio.If you a...

Resolved! Surface Automation. - Global mouse click centre

Hi,In the Remote desktop connection, I've have spied the region but when I use the global mouse click. it doesn't click on the region. I've also used click center option. How can this be resolved?------------------------------THAKUR RANVEER SINGHRPA ...

Logint Agent Issues

Hello,I am currently testing the Login Process from the Login Agent in Blue Prism.I have set up my scheduler to run the Login Process once every 5 minutes to test if it would actually login to my user or not. I defined the necessary credentials requi...

Resolved! Process Information stage - Conditions ??

Hello Team, When we open Process Information stage . There are 2 Tab - 1_ Conditions and 2 _ Information In conditions tab - Preconditions and Postconditions are there . What is Precondition and post condition and how to set these condition.  Please ...

How to access a UIA Table properly

We are working with a custom .net application and one of the elements that we need to access is a UIA Table.  We can spy this properly when using UIA mode however when we try to access properties of the UIA Table we get the following error -> Error: ...