Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Payment Processing

I'd like to know if anyone is using Blue Prism to do Medical Billing in the US. ------------------------------Steve WatersPlatform ConsultantBlue Prism Professional ServicesAmerica/Chicago------------------------------

Standardize exception naming

We would like to "standardize" our exception naming in the way that every exception is in a format like "[object name] - [page / tab name]: some text"Instead of doing this manually, we are looking for a more generic approach. Is there a possibility t...

BP DB Archiving

Does anyone has experience to create DB archive script to transfer entire data from BP database to another database?------------------------------SeeAnn LohSenior ProgrammerJabilAsia/Kuala_Lumpur------------------------------

Resolved! Time Conversion Error - AM / 24h

Dear Community,I am having a problem with time conversion. Input Parameter for process in Scheduler: 13:00 As TimeThen it is added to one of the items in the queue, example: DateName 13:00 is the item keyFor 2 months it was working fine - so DataName...

Resolved! Schedules Remain In DB

Hello,I want to know how delete option is BP scheduler works, as i had around 10 schedules which were unretired and 15 schedules that were retired which i was not using. So i have deleted the retired schedules using the delete option but when i queri...

Scroll Right side using Global Send Keys

Hi,I am doing BP automation project in Tableau. The problem is that I am unable to move the Tableau screen right side using send key. The first screen is appear is for fiscal year 2019, the current fiscal year is right side of the Tableau Screen whic...

Poor performance on Queue Reports VBO

Hi everybody!First of all, sorry for my English. Isn't very goodCould anyone make a custom report? That is, without using the blueprism report objects since the performance is very bad when working with many queues and it takes a long time to generat...

Resolved! Licence - Validation Code issue

Hi,I was trying to activate BP License and I have accidentally lost the original Validation code which succesfully activated in the portal and now i m unable to generate another one. Is there any other way to get another validation code?I an getting ...

MAPIEx - Send Mail

I'm trying to send a simple mail using the MAPIEx. on my process, i have one action stage; "Send Mail". This is using my Outlook profile (32-bit). The process runs, but Success data item is false, and I get this error message: "Failure in Send Mail ...

Resolved! Open workbook has error

I was practicing Blueprism foundation training chapter 11. I need to read data from excel file. And I create a process to do it. .Create instance. .Show. .Open Workbook. At Open Workbook section, i don't know how to fill the filename. When I fil...