cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checkmark (Checkbox) groups

Hi,

I read about how to set up checkmark (checkbox) groups but I can't make it work based on short description provided. Can someone guide me how to use it? 

Let me describe my requirement - there is a region in the document containing three check boxes. Based on which one is checked I need to get the value A, B or C.

Thanks.

Regards,

------------------------------
Zdeněk Kabátek
Head of Professional Services
NEOOPS
http://www.neoops.com/
Europe/Prague
11 REPLIES 11

Hi Zdeněk,

I would suggest you raise a ticket via support@blueprism.com. It will be necessary to provide more information about your application, which has checkboxes.

Leonardo Caldas
Support Software Engineer
Customer support
America/Chicago

Hello,

I was also exploring this and have to achieve reading of checkbox. I also tried all the things but its not working.

Tejaskumar Darji

Hi, @Tejaskumar_Darji,

I got information from the support that this feature is not available in the current Decipher release.

Regards,

Zdeněk Kabátek
Head of Professional Services
NEOOPS
http://www.neoops.com/
Europe/Prague

Thanks for the update.

Tejaskumar Darji

Hello, i worked with colleague before on similar case. He was able to train the model after some time to get the correct values, submitting several batches and having the Assignable, Selectable and Checkable for the checkmark Group fields. Also the following was performed:
Re-drawing the zone within Data Verification I first remove all regions and then draw the zones for each of the checkmark options, once that is done and I press "OK" it captures the correct data element. I do this for all of the items in the batch and then submit the batch. Then next time I send a set of documents into Decipher repeat that process. It is recommended that the Model has enable the learning after every 50 documents and not the default. So i think that it just requires more training and the correct options selected like the Assignable option.

Ramon Nunez
Customer Solutions Engineer
Blue Prism Software Inc
UTC

Ok, so I have kept 3 flags Selectable, Assignable and Checkable. But what should i keep in Format? Checkmark, Checkmark group? I read the document but could not understand its implementation.

I have something like below which needs to capture.

10363.png

Tejaskumar Darji

On your example will be checkmark group as the value is obtained from a group of checkboxes.

Ramon Nunez
Customer Solutions Engineer
Blue Prism Software Inc
UTC

Ok so I followed all steps as you mentioned earlier. I kept Checkmark group and all 3 flags Selectable, Assignable and Checkable.
I remove all region and then i draw a new region but when i hit Ok button it says "Invalid Data".

Should I create region on each option one by one?
Should I create region only on checkbox?
Should region cover label and checkbox both OR only label?

If I create a new single region OR if I create region for all options, still it throws the error Invalid Data, all the times.

I'm not getting what is wrong I am doing.

Tejaskumar Darji

In your DFD, under options, give these checkbox account names (with ; as separator) and then try creating separate region during verification for each Checkbox. Once you create for one such account, double click on region you just created, it shows a pop-up for all the options where you can map region specific for each account type.

Saraswathi Palanivelu
Saraswathi Palanivelu Blue Prism Developer India