cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating Help in Blue Prism

MantasPadimansk
Level 4
Hello BP,

Is it possible to update "Help" in BP. With every update there comes some things with specific functionality and looking at the help is one way for developers to know how to use functionality properly. Are there any plans on updating "Help" with relevant info and examples?

------------------------------
Mantas Padimanskas
Software engineer
Danske Bank
Europe/Vilnius
1 REPLY 1

DaveMorris
Level 14
Help is updated with updates to Blue Prism. I have seen some legacy information, but I don't know that I have found anything really wrong. Is there something specific you're referring to?

In general, Blue Prism appears to prefer keeping documentation and examples separate from the tool itself, especially when it comes to anything that is imported. For example, I don't know that you'll find anything in the Help files about the provided VBOs, but you will find info about using calculation stages. In my opinion, the change that needs to happen in that regard is that Blue Prism documentation should not be silo'd into individual documents. I understand that it's easier to package up like that, but these days (and basically since the internet became a thing) it is important for documentation to be in a web-based library of docs. Maybe one day. 😃

Dave Morris
3Ci @ Southern Company
Atlanta, GA
Dave Morris 3Ci at Southern Company Atlanta, GA