cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use RPA for regression tests

Nannevan_der_W1
Level 3
Hi community,

I am curious if any of you ever build a 'test' robot for new ERP releases (regression tests)?

At our company every six week an update of our SAP system is released for which regression tests have to be performed in advance. We want to increase this to every two weeks. The only barrier to this is that the testing is very time consuming.

We heard from partners that they use (AI) robots for regression testing, but we are struggling as it seems that it would just be a million small robots. 

Curious what your experiences are.

Best,
Nanne

------------------------------
Nanne van der Wal
2 REPLIES 2

james.man
Staff
Staff
Maybe this can give you some ideas:
https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry/3439/solution/blue-prism-automated-testing

James Man
Professional Services
Blue Prism
Asia/Hong_Kong

EmersonF
MVP
Hello, I don't know if this helps you, in some of my experiences we used the existing robots the only difference was that we aligned with the business areas so that a mass of tests was available so that the flow could be tested from end to end in the regression environment with that we would validate if in fact there were changes, but unfortunately each flow needs a different robot such as backoffice routines or even HR routines

If I helped you, mark it as useful: D

Emerson Ferreira
Sr Business Analyst
Avanade Brasil
+55081988869544
Sr Cons at Avanade Brazil