Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Blue Prism SQL logs not being archived automatically

We have enabled blue prism's automatic archiving mode but are experiencing issues with the archiving as only certain processes and sessions are archived rather than complete activity.Does anyone know what could be causing this and/or how we can resol...

TODAY (18th Nov): BCP Webcast - Surface Automation

Don't forget to register for our upcoming Bitesize Community Practitioner Event covering Surface Automation. The session will take place today (18th Nov) at 9am ET, and will include a deep-dive presentation, interactive polls, and a live Q&A session ...

Application Attach Issue

Hi,I am trying to automate an application, but whenever I launch it it does not remain attached. Also, I can not attach to it using any option provided. However, when I launch Blueprism as an administrator, then the application works fine. Can someon...

Blue Prism Accelerators for SAP ERP

Blue Prism has recently launched new automation capabilities specifically designed for SAP® ECC and S/4HANA® enterprise users. Blue Prism® Accelerators for use with SAP® ERP provide hundreds of pre-built automation components and thousands of actions...

Amazon Textract

HelloOur team is experimenting with several APIs that perform document reading using OCR techniques, we are not able to use the Amazon Textract API. Anyone have any idea how it would be?Att------------------------------Oslien MesaDeveloperEluminiAmer...

Unable to upload a file using SharePoint Skill

Hi,I integrated SharePoint skill with Blue Prism in order to upload a file to the SharePoint Online site.I am able to authenticate successfully using the CLIENT_ID,TENANT_ID and CLIENT_SECRET But when I try to execute the action "Add Attachment to Li...

Get Encrypted Email using Mapi Get Mail Function

Hi, I have a requirement where I need to get the mail body of an encrypted Email. I am able to read the mail using Get Mail Function but the message body is empty. I am not getting the mail body.   How to get the mail body of an encrypted mail usi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

November 18th Webcast: Surface Automation

Please join us on Wednesday, November 18th at 9am ET for a live Bitesize Community Practitioner event covering Surface Automation. This session will include a presentation, interactive polls, and a live Q&A session. Click here for more information: B...

How to Delete Debug Resources using SQL Script?

IMPORTANT:: LATEST VERSION IS 2.3.  MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE CORRECT VERSION AS COMMUNITIES DOES NOT ALLOW REMOVING ATTACHMENTS.  PLEASE SUBMIT A TICKET IF YOU CAN NOT FIND THE FILE ON THIS PAGE.Here a a script you may use to remove debug run time reso...

Resolved! Error while using Utility String and Utility XML

Hi Guys,I am facing errors in Utility String and XML. You can check the attachment for reference.I have compared code, Namespaces, DLL's with same utilities in another PC. All are same.But I am not able to understand how to resolve. Can someone help ...

Sales Order Line selection

Hi Experts,Under one Sales Order#, there are multiple lines but I need to select the line which I have declared in Under Data Item = Number.I have also declared the Line Item as Number in "Start Stage" also.Is it possible in that way or any code whic...

Resolved! MS Outlook Email VBO

Does anyone have a template for sending a message via MS Outlook Email VBO, thanks in advance------------------------------Максим Уманец------------------------------